Unicorn World Champion Phase 2 Noir Jelle Klaasen 90% Tungsten 24g Darts Set
In 2006, Jelle Klaasen threw himself into darting folklore by becoming the youngest player to ever win a World Championship, aged just 21.
Shortly after winning the 2006 Lakeside Championship, Klaasen joined the PDC circuit and quickly cemented his place as the sports emerging star by winning the Players Championship in Killarney in 2007.
Klaasen remains one of the most consistent players on Tour, epitomised by his four successive quarter-final appearances from 2013-16, and having joined Unicorn in January 2018 he has the pedigree and equipment to climb to the top once again.
Player Endorsed darts offer affordable excellence for demanding players of all standards. Using World Class Unicorn engineering, this range provides unrivalled player appeal across a broad range of materials and configurations.
- Deluxe player edition presentation box
- Presentation Sleeve
- Dart barrel designs as used by World Champion Jelle Klaasen on TV. Intricate Cobra grip.
- 1 Set Limited Edition Jelle Klaasen L Style Flights
- 1 Set L Style LS 370 Shafts
- 1 Set L Style Carbon 260 Shafts
- 1 Set Gripper 4 Elements Black Shafts
- 2 Sets Noir ULTRAFLY Big Wing Flights
- 1 Set Noir ULTRAFLY Plus Flights
- Intricate Machining
- Cobra grip
- Guaranteed Weight Certified ±0.1g
- Engraved Unicorn Hallmark
Unicorn are delighted to collaborate with L Style on the Jelle Klaasen Phase 2 World Champion range of darts
|Weight||Length (mm)||Height (mm)|
*Used by Jelle Klaasen.